The Estate is composed of one main villa, which dates back to the Renaissance, and six farmhouses, recently restored with utmost attention to every detail. A Renaissance chapel and 2 tennis courts (that can be used by all guests of the estate) complete the Estate.
Villa il Gelsomino 14 is located at the heart of the Estate from where guests can enjoy an amazing 360° view of the surrounding landscape. A very beautiful terrace with a large gazebo is ideal for al fresco aperitifs, lunches, and dinners. The villa is completed by a large private garden, a private swimming pool (13 x 6 m), garden furniture, a barbecue and a private parking.
The villa is built on 2 levels; on the ground floor there is a bright entrance, a double lounge with beamed ceiling, a large dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor an entrance leads to a common living room and to 5 double bedrooms: the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and shower), the blue double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub); the yellow double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and wall shower); the red double bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and wall shower); the brown double bedroom (that can be turno into a twin bedroom) with private bathroom with shower.
All of the bedrooms of the villa have air conditioning.
Situated next to the main villa, with a lovely view and a nice garden, the dependence is composed by a bright and spacious living room and a large, fully equipped kitchen on the ground floor. On the first floor you will find: a double bedroom with private bathroom (bathtub and wall shower), a twin bedroom with private bathroom (bathtub and wall shower) and a common living room. All bedrooms have air conditioning.
The swimming pool is open from 4 May to 12 October. Small/medium sized pets are allowed upon request (with an extra fee). No smoking inside the villa.
Great estate with a 5 bedrooms villa and a 2 bedrooms dependance with private pool and surrounded by a beautiful Tuscan landscape. At 30 minutes driving from Florence, close to the Chianti area and with Siena, San Gimignano, Cortona, Arezzo, Montalcino, all easily reachable by scenic roads or motorway.
The villa with its dependence is an excellent accommodation for a family holiday or for a group of friends.
Rental rates include staff (a waiter, a maid and a cook).
The property has a minimum stay of 3 nights with no restrictions.
Included in the price:
- Electricity, heating, air conditioning, water, gas for domestic use and final cleaning
- 1 waiter for breakfast (8am - 12 am) and dinner (6pm to 10pm)
- Maid service every morning
- 1 cook for dinner: cook from 5pm to 10 pm except Tuesday with weekly rentals
- Daily cleaning of all bedrooms and bathrooms
- Daily change of bath towels
- Pool towels
- Mid-week change of bed linen
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Private parking
Not included in the price & extra:
- Food and beverages to be paid in cash
- Extra housekeeping service: € 20 per hour
- Extra cook service: € 200 per time – cost of ingredients extra
- Babysitting service (upon request to be booked in advance): € 20 per hour/day; € 25 per hour/night
- Arrival pantry shopping list: € 30
- Shopping service: € 20 per delivery
- City tax: € 1 per person per night (children up to 15 free) to be paid in cash
- Small/medium size pets: 35,00€/week
Security Deposit: A deposit of 1.500,00 € (to be paid in cash or by credit card as a guarantee) is requested at check-in. It will be returned after check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused. Other 1.000,00€ cash are requested at the check-in upfront food and beverage expences, the difference will be given back at the check-out.
Several parking spaces available.
The Estate is located at 1 km from the town of Figline Valdarno, where all the essential amenities (shops, banks, restaurants, post office and hospital) can be found. Florence is at 30 minutes driving.
Swimming pool (13 x 6 m)
Fully equipped kitchen
2 Tennis courts (shared)
Hairdryer (in each bathroom)
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 10:00
- Cancellation Policy For cancellations 45 days or more prior to the arrival date, 100% of the paid amount will be retained; for cancellations with less notice, the full rental amount will be retained.
Similar properties in Florence See all
Villa Accioly 11 + Villa Pozzo Antico More info about
- People 17
- Beds 9
- Showers 10
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!