Villa Bria is a detached villa immersed in the wonderful pine forest of Roccamare whose private park is fully fenced and controlled by a keeper, and the beach is blue flagged (quality and clean sea).
The detached villa features a private garden with lawn and tall maritime pines. Within the garden you will find: a lounge area with sofas and armchairs to relax relax, while reading a book or sipping a glass of wine; a dining table and barbecue, ideal for alfresco meals and cookouts with friends.
The outdoor spaces are embellished with an amazing rooftop pool (60-70 sqm), equipped with deck chairs.
At guests' disposal, also, an external shower with hot water.
The white sandy beach (one of the most beautiful in Tuscany) is just 250 m away. Here you will also find a private beach hut and a bungalow (used as a small deposit-cabin for chairs, sunbeds and games). Here total privacy is guaranteed as the access to the beach is allowed exclusively to the owners of the villa.
The villa (670 sqm), set on 2 floors, can accommodate up to 18 people for a total of 9 double bedrooms and 11 bathrooms (including eight ensuites with bathtub or shower and a toilet).
Basement: Since it is a basement area, this floor has a little natural light inside. It consists of 4 double bedrooms (three with ensuite bathroom), another bathroom and a study. Then you will find a lovely billiard room, a laundry room (with washing machine), a pantry and a storehouse.
Ground floor: On the ground floor there are 2 cozy and bright living rooms with sofas and TV, a dining room with wooden table, two well-equipped kitchens and 2 bathrooms.
The sleeping area is composed of 5 double bedrooms, all provided with ensuite bathroom.
Included free Wifi and mosquito screens. Air conditioning is available in six bedrooms. Pets are allowed.
Ideal accomodation for families with children or groups of friends who want to spend a pleasant and relaxing seaside holiday in one of the most exclusive areas of Tuscany: Roccamare. Surrounded by a lovely garden with outdoor lounge area, the villa boasts a rooftop pool and a billiard rooma. Another highlight of this property is its close proximity to the sea: Villa Bria is, in fact, located inside the pine forest at a distance of only 250 meters to the sandy beach.
Please note that the basement floor has a low natural light therefore it may be a little dark inside.
CONDITIONS AND PRICES
The property has a minimum stay of 28 nights.
Included in the price: Final cleaning; house, park and pool maintenance.
Excluded from the price: Utilities (gas, electricity and water) upon consumption.
Security Deposit: Customers are required to pay in advance (bank transfer) 5.000,00€ security deposit, which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.
This apartment for rent is not a hotel, agritourism, B&B or similar, and therefore by law, extra services similar to those you may find in these types of accommodations, such as a reception, concierge or security, receiving mail, provision of meals and drinks, cleaning and change of linen during your stay, and amenity kits with soaps etc. are strictly prohibited.
APE energy certification level: E 138,3 kWh/m2 per year
Villa Bria is located in the beautiful pine grove beach front estate of Roccamare, near the village of Castiglione della Pescaia, in the heart of the Maremma Grossetana.
In this area, in addition to the nearby seaside resorts (such as Follonica, Punta Ala, Principina and Marina di Grosseto), there are some important sites of historical-artistic interest:
- the archaeological sites of Vetulonia (25 km) and Roselle (32 km);
- the medieval village of Massa Marittima (42 km) with its Archaeological Museum and Mining Museum;
- the abbey of San Galgano (73 km), one of the most representative examples of Cistercian Gothic style in Italy, famous for the absence of its roof and for the presence of "the sword in the stone";
- the abbey of Sant'Antimo, one of the most beautiful Romanesque buildings in Italy.
For nature lovers, you will find many parks and nature reserves:
- Nature Reserve of Diaccia Botrona (7 km), one of the most important Italian wetlands;
- Natural Regional Park of Maremma (43 km), uncontaminated heaven of many animal kind, characterized by a rich landscape of woods and frequent spots;
- Coastal Park of Sterpaia (34 km) and of Rimigliano (50 km) with its crystal clear water and untouched nature.
For wellness lovers, there are several spas such as thermal centers of Venturina (41 km), Calidario (44 km), Saturnia (80 km) and Sorano (112 km).
For sport lovers, in the vicinity of the villa there are two tennis clubs and a golf course in Punta Ala.
Grosseto (25 km), Florence (164 km), Pisa (137 km), Siena (99 km), Lucca (156 km), Rome (205 km), Milan (297 km).
10 parking places (5 covered and 5 uncovered).
Wi-Fi Internet connection
Air conditioning (in 6 bedrooms)
Outdoor lounge area
Outdoor dining table
Private beach hut
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 10:00
- Cancellation Policy For cancellations 45 days or more prior to the arrival date, 100% of the paid amount will be retained; for cancellations with less notice, the full rental amount will be retained.
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!