Luxurious 4 bedroom apartment that was recently renovated. It is located on the second floor with elevator of a stately building in the center of Milan, a short distance from the San Babila metro stop (metro line MM1 - red) and the Dateo railway station.
This totally renovated apartment of about 200 sq. mt., has parquet flooring and is equipped with air conditioning.
The entrance leads to the master bedroom, with double bed, bedside tables with lamps and a large walk-in closet.
There is another area, furnished with a large shoe rack that gives access to a balcony that faces the internal side of the building equipped with a table for 2.
Following is an en-suite bathroom with a bathtub.
The living area consists of a double living room, with 3 comfortable sofas, a TV area with a 62” Smart TV, a table for 8, and access to a balcony.
The separate kitchen is very spacious and has an additional table for 6. It is equipped with a refrigerator, dishwasher, 5-burner stove, oven, microwave, and coffee machine.
Continuing, there is a studio, furnished with a comfortable French sofa bed, desk, TV, and wardrobe niche.
Following, is a bedroom with 2 single beds that can be joined together, a wardrobe, and a desk, as well as a bathroom with a large shower.
Completing the apartment is the last bedroom, with 2 joinable single beds, wardrobe, and desk, with its relative bathroom, complete with a bathtub.
Finally, there is the laundry room, with washing machine, dryer, sink, special drying rack, large pantry, and freezer.
**A city tourist tax will be applied. Cost per person per night: 3€, for maximum 14 nights.
The nearest garage is the Marcona garage, on Via Calvi 25, about 300 m away.
- San Babila metro stop (metro line MM1 - red), 1.3 km
- Dateo railway station (lines S1, S2, S5, S6, S12, S13), 1 km
- Milan Cadorna train station reachable via MM1
- Tram 9, buses 60, 73 within 250 m
The neighborhood around Via Bellotti, located in the heart of Milan, is a very elegant and refined area that is well served and connected to the city center and the main points of interest.
In particular, you can easily access on foot or by public transportation:
- San Babila square, just moments away;
- Duomo, Milan’s landmark, and the Scala square, home to the famous La Scala theatre;
- the Royal Palace (Palazzo Reale) and the Museo del Novecento (20th Century Museum), housing both temporary exhibitions and permanent collections all year round;
- the Rotonda della Besana, a deconsecrated church standing in the middle of an impressive cloister and now used for art exhibitions;
- Villa Necchi Campiglio, a jewel of style and elegance at the heart of Milan, surrounded by a lovely, always open garden, where you can stand under the shadow of the imposing magnolias;
- the Milan Institute of the Blind (Istituto dei Ciechi di Milano), offering a one-of-a-kind experience, the ‘Dialogo nel Buio’: it’s an exhibition/journey standing apart from everything you have ever experienced before, because of the total lack of light and the fact that visitors must rely only on touch, hearing, smell and taste to explore the exhibition areas;
- the Quadrilatero della Moda (Milan’s Fashion District), enclosed between Via Montenapoleone, Via Manzoni, Via della Spiga and Corso Venezia, which offers the most exclusive jewelleries, boutiques and designer showrooms of Milan.
Services in the area
- Simply Supermarket (Via Lodovico Mancini, 250 m)
- Cinque Giornate Pharmacy (Piazza Cinque Giornate, 200 m)
- BNL Bank (Viale Premuda, 250 m)
- Post Office (via Marcona, 20 m).
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Utilities (electricity, water, gas)
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 11:00
- Cancellation Policy The full down-payment will be retained.
Properties of the same type See all
Pisacane/82331 More info about
Via Carlo Pisacane, Porta Venezia
- People 6
- Beds 4
- Showers 3
Cappuccio/82241 More info about
Via Cappuccio, Duomo - Center
- People 7
- Beds 4
- Showers 3
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!