Granai Estate Acqua is placed inside the beautiful ancient tower of Villa dei Granai.
The apartment is located just a few kilometers from Florence, in Empoli countryside, surrounded by olive trees and a beautiful centuries-old park with the Italian-style garden. At guests’ disposal also a shared swimming pool, equipped with parasols and sunbeds.
Granai Estate Acqua can be made communicating with Granai Estate Fuoco apartment.
The apartment can accommodate up to 2 people, and consists of: a spacious double bedroom; a large space where you can find a living room (with sofa, tv and dining table) and a fully equipped kitchen; a bathroom with shower.
The apartment is decorated with purple red color to celebrate the delicious Tuscan wine.
Included free Wi-Fi throughout the apartment.
Granai Estate Acqua is the perfect accommodation for a couple wishing to spend a relaxing holiday, immersed in the beauty of the Tuscan countryside, in a central location (just a few kilometers from Florence and some ancient medieval villages such as Vinci and San Gimignano).
This property has a minimum stay of 7 nights and can only be booked from Saturday to Saturday (except in low and middle season when the minimum stay is 3 nights).
Included in the price: Utilities: gas, water, electricity; park pool and house maintenance.
Excluded from the price: Final cleanings(40,00€).
Security Deposit: Customers are required to pay 150,00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.
Granai Estate Acqua is located in the municipality of Empoli, in the heart of the Tuscan countryside, and is a perfect central location to visit not only the wonderful city of Florence, but also other beautiful Tuscan cities such as Siena, Lucca and Pisa.
There are also some ancient Tuscan villages, little pearls of the surrounding area, easily accessible by car such as:
- Vinci, just 10 km away, is the birthplace of Leonardo, the famous Italian painter, engineer and scientist;
- San Miniato, historic Napoleone Bonaparte's destination during his Italian Campaign, renowned for its white truffles;
- Certaldo Alta, a medieval village where the Italian writer and poet Giovanni Boccaccio lived;
- San Gimignano is set on a hill and is characterized by its beautiful towers and for Vernaccia (famous Tuscan white wine, the first Italian wine to receive the mark of DOC, Controlled Designation of Origin, in 1966).
For sport lovers, there are different alternatives. A few kilometers away from the apartment, in fact, are available tennis courts and golf courses, riding stables and a private pool with spa. Moreover, the surrounding area is ideal for trekking and biking trails.
Vinci (10 km), San Miniato (16 km), Certaldo Alta (27 km), Florence (30 km), San Gimignano (46 km), Siena (76 km), Pisa (60 km), Lucca (86 km).
Outdoor parking space
Shared swimming pool
Sunbeds and parasols
Independent heating system
Pets allowed (on request)
- Inclusions Initial cleaning
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 10:00
- Cancellation Policy For cancellations 45 days or more prior to the arrival date, 100% of the paid amount will be retained; for cancellations with less notice, the full rental amount will be retained.
Properties of the same type See all
Granai Estate Aria More info about
Via Maremmana, Empoli
- People 3
- Beds 1
- Showers 1
Similar properties in Empoli See all
Villa Morelli More info about
- People 16
- Beds 8
- Showers 6
Villa Rinaldi More info about
- People 10
- Beds 5
- Showers 6
Villa Sottopoggio 12 More info about
- People 12
- Beds 6
- Showers 7
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!