The house is set on three levels: on the ground floor you can find the covered loggia, the fully equipped kitchen and the dining room; the mezzanine floor leads into the entrance, a comfortable sitting room with fireplace and half bathroom. On the first floor is the study, in a passageway, equipped with an armchair bed, a twin bedroom, a bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub, the master bedroom with a bathroom en suite with shower.
The depandance, that completes the property, is also on different levels. On the main floor is the entrance, the covered loggia, the fully equipped kitchen, a wardrobe, a twin bedroom, a master bedroom and a bathroom with Jacuzzi bathtub. The mezzanine floor consists of a spacious living room of approximately 70 sqm, with fireplace, dining area, study area with 2 sofa beds (1 single and 1 double that can be used on request) and a bathroom with shower.
- The property is bordered on one side and part of the garden with Casa San Lorenzo which is about 30 m both houses are equipped with own entrance and outdoor spaces and private swimming pool. Possibility to book the two houses.
- The road to reach the villa is unpaved and challenging in some points. Drive slowly and avoid low or sports cars.
- Guests shall collect waste separately following the instructions present in the folder provided. If the waste is not collected separately, guests will be charged an amount of 30,00€ from the security deposit.
This property can only be booked from Saturday to Saturday (except in low season where the minimum stay is 3 nights).
Included in the price: Final cleaning; park, pool and house maintenance; utilities (water, gas and electricity up to 330 Kw/h per week); internet wi-fi (connection 3/4G).
Excluded from the price: Heating; electricity more than 330 Kw/h per week.
Security Deposit: Customers are required to pay 1,000.00€ security deposit upon arrival (cash), which will be returned at the end of the stay upon damages.
This apartment for rent is not a hotel, agritourism, B&B or similar, and therefore by law, extra services similar to those you may find in these types of accommodations, such as a reception, concierge or security, receiving mail, provision of meals and drinks, cleaning and change of linen during your stay, and amenity kits with soaps etc. are strictly prohibited.
APE energy certification level: G 132.5 kWh/m2 per year
Vicchio is located only 35 km northeast of Florence. From here you can easily reach the city as well as choose to visit numerous ancient Tuscan towns and villages like: Borgo San Lorenzo, Dicomano, Marradi and Pontassieve.
The region is full of history and is famous because two famous painters were born right here: Giotto and Fra Beato Angelico whose masterpieces you can admire in Florence and in Borgo San Lorenzo.
Located 3.5 km Vicchio (all kinds of shops), 37 km Florence (airport), only few kilometers from a golf course (16km), horse-back riding (1 km), tennis courts (3 km), and Lake Bilancino (6 km) where it is possible to adventure in all sorts of water sports.
Internet wi-fi (connection 3/4G)
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 10:00
- Cancellation Policy For cancellations 45 days or more prior to the arrival date, 100% of the paid amount will be retained; for cancellations with less notice, the full rental amount will be retained.
Similar properties in Mugello See all
Villa Orlandi More info about
- People 13
- Beds 7
- Showers 7
Villa Poggiostelle More info about
Legri di Calenzano, Mugello
- People 12
- Beds 6
- Showers 6
Villa San Lorenzo More info about
- People 14
- Beds 7
- Showers 7
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!