Villa rentals in Chianti
Chianti is one of the most beautiful areas of Italy. Located between the provinces of Florence, Siena and Arezzo, it is famous for its beautiful breathtaking scenery, its red wine "Chianti" and "Chianti Classico" and for a wide variety of other internationally famous traditional Tuscan foods including oil, cheese, the Chiannina beef and much more. The Chianti area includes many small postcard beautifull villages such as Greve, Gaiole, Panzano, Radda and Castellina in Chianti.
Windows on Italy has selected for you the best villas in Chianti to guarantee a relaxing holiday, full of fun and good food. Our prestigious homes in Chianti are located in the most beautiful and evocative corners of the famous Tuscan countryside. Our villa rentals are definitely the best alternatives to staying in a traditional hotel and if you want all the amenities to feel at home then this is the choice for you. Be inspired by our portfolio of top villas for rent in Chianti and discover the advantage of booking with us.
Staying in a villa of Windows on Italy means:
- Experience an authentic experience with all the comforts of a real home,
- Private swimming pools and gardens equipped with sunloungers and deckchairs,
- Breathtaking panoramic views over the rolling hills and cypress trees,
- Personnel always available for cleaning, gardening and pool maintenance,
- Wide range of extra services such as personal chef, private driver for tours, wine tasting and horse riding etc.
Treat yourself to a dream holiday in the pearl of Chianti and choose the villa that best meets your tastes and needs! For more information please send a request or call directly to our staff in Florence at +39 055 268510.
Offices in Florence:
Via dei Serragli 6 / R - Oltrarno neighborhood - San Frediano
Open Monday - Friday from 9:00 to 13:00; 14:30 to 18:30