A property of the Ferragamo family, the Estate is composed of one main villa, which dates back to the Renaissance, and six farmhouses, recently restored with utmost attention to every detail. A Renaissance chapel and the farmers' crafts museum complete the Estate.
Villa il Gelsomino 14 is located at the heart of the Estate from where guests can enjoy an amazing 360° view of the surrounding landscape. A very beautiful terrace with a large gazebo is ideal for al fresco aperitifs, lunches, and dinners. The villa is completed by a large private garden, a private swimming pool (13 x 6 m), garden furniture, a nice barbecue and a private parking.
The villa is built on 2 levels; on the ground floor there is a bright entrance, a double lounge with beamed roof, a very large dining room, and a fully equipped kitchen. On the first floor an entrance leads to a common living room and to the 5 double bedrooms: the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom (bathtub and shower), the blue double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub; the yellow double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub; the red double bedroom with ensuite bathroom with bathtub; and the blue twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom with shower.
On the ground floor there is a residence for the gardener. Please note that it does not face the property in any way that might disturb the privacy of the guests.
All of the bedrooms of the villa have air conditioning.
Situated next to the main villa, with a lovely view and a nice garden, the dependence is composed by a bright and spacious living-room and a large fully equipped kitchen at the ground floor. On the first floor you will find: a double bedroom with private bathroom, a twin bedroom with private bathroom and a common living room. All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning.
Great estate with a 5 bedrooms villa and a 2 bedrooms dependance with private pool and surrounded by a beautiful Tuscan landscape. At 30 minutes driving from Florence, close to the Chianti area and with Siena, San Gimignano, Cortona, Arezzo, Montalcino, all easily reachable by scenic roads or motorway.
The villa with its dependence is an excellent accommodation for a family holiday or for a group of friends.
Rental rates include staff (a butler, a maid and a cook).
The property can only be booked from Saturday to Saturday (except in low season where the minimum stay is 3 nights).
Check in from 4:00am.
Included in the price:
- Electricity & A/C up to 500 kw per week, water, gas for domestic use and final cleaning.
- A maid and a butler (every day for daily cleanings and breakfast) and a cook (for dinner, 6 nights a week)
- Daily change of bath towels
- Pool towels
- Mid-week change of bed linen
- Wi-Fi internet connection
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Private parking
- Heating charges: depending on usage, as per meter reading
- Electricity if more then 500 kw/week - €0,55 per KW
- Food and beverages
- Extra housekeeping service: €20,00 per hour
- Extra cook service: €150,00 per time – cost of ingredients extra
- Laundry service
- Babysitting service, upon request to be booked in advance: €20,00 per hour/day; €25,00 per hour/night
- Shopping service €30,00 per week
- City tax to be paid in cash
Security Deposit: a deposit of 1.500,00 € is requested at check-in. It will be returned after check-out in full, subject to deduction for damage caused.
Private large parking
The Estate is located at 1 km from the town of Figline Valdarno, where all the essential amenities (shops, banks, restaurants, post office and hospital) can be found. Florence is at 30 minutes driving.
Swimming pool (13 x 6 m)
Fully equipped kitchen
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 16:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 11:00
- Cancellation Policy The full rental amount paid will be retained.
Similar properties in Florence See all
Villa Accioly 11 + Villa Pozzo Antico More info about
- People 18
- Beds 8
- Showers 10
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!