Elegant penthouse apartment in Milan with two bedrooms and two bathrooms, showcasing incredibile design furniture by Flos and Molteni, complete with a spacious terrace with flowers and plants.
This marvellous apartment of about 130 sq.mt is located on the 8th floor, with elevator. Bright and spacious, it is fitted with air conditioning (in the bedroom) and double glazed windows: guests feel like they are living in the countryside despite being in the centre of Milan.
The property opens onto a large living room furnished with two sofas, two armchairs, an 8-seater dining table, a TV set, a bookcase and a decorative fireplace. From the day area you enter a studio and a large terrace of 100 sq.mt with plants and flowers which offers ample views of the entire city centre: Porta Garibaldi and Fiera Milano skyscrapers, the Duomo and the Torre Velasca.
The kitchen is fully fitted and comes with a microwave oven, a dishwasher and a table for 4 people.
The night area offers a master bedroom furnished with a four-poster, hand-painted double bed and a wardrobe with two sliding doors, and a second bedroom featuring twin beds and a large closet with eleven doors.
The apartment also comprises two bathrooms, one with shower and the other with both tub and shower.
The property is fitted with parquet, whilst the living room is covered with marble flooring.
- Pick up service on request
- Cleaning service on request
The apartment is nestled in a district very well connected to the main points of interest of the city. You are about 400 meters from Cenisio subway station (purple line MM5), perfect to reach in no time Portello district, home to the new fair of Milan, and San Siro stadium.
Within 250 meters you also find tramways no. 12 and 14, and bus line no. 78.
Via Gran San Bernardo is located in the vicinity of Milan Fair, Milan Central railway station, Porta Garibaldi and Bullona district, which means being only moments from the main points of interest of the city.
Some examples of what will await you, right on your doorstep:
- Corso Sempione, filled with restaurants and clubs serving spot-on aperitifs, and where the Arco della Pace, the neoclassical triumphal arch of Milan, proudly stands;
- Sempione park, the perfect place for a jogging session or a nice relaxing afternoon, hosting Milan aquarium and the Arena Civica;
- Porta Garibaldi, recently redeveloped and made extremely modern: here there are the UniCredit Tower, the tallest skyscraper in Italy, and the “Vertical Forest” (Bosco Verticale), consisting of two residential towers with terraces completely covered with plants;
- Milan Monumental Cemetery, an open-air museum thanks to the incredible artistic value of its sculptures and funerary monuments;
- the Isola district, fully renovated and now offering a large array of refined clubs and restaurants, which have propelled it onto the forefront of Milan’s cultural scene.
In the surrounding area you also find countless bars and restaurants. The most important ones are the following:
- 55 Milano, a contemporary brasserie with live music, the ideal set for a trendy happy hour or an alternative party;
- Deus Cafè, vintage-style cocktail bar with courtyard;
- Iyo, the first Japanese Michelin starred restaurant in Italy;
- Blitz, perfect either for a romantic/business dinner or for hanging out with friends;
- Piccola Ischia, serving original Neapolitan pizza;
- Faccio Cose Vedo Gente, restaurant-winehouse specialized in a wide range of tartares, served in an informal but cozy atmosphere.
Being close to Chinatown (Via Paolo Sarpi), the area is extremely lively and colorful: its restaurants offer the most authentic Chinese cuisine you’ll ever find in Milan. Don’t miss ‘Jubin’ (Via Paolo Sarpi, 10), one of the most renowned Chinese restaurants in town.
Services in the area
- Carrefour (piazza Diocleziano, at 200 m) and Esselunga supermarkets (via Losanna, at 500 m)
- Pharmacy (via Govone, at 100 m)
- Buzzi Hospital (via Castelvetro, at 500 m)
- Cariparma bank (piazzale Caneva, at 650 m)
- 'Get Fit' gym, pool and spa (via Cenisio, at 250 m)
- Bakery (via Govone, at 50 m)
- Dry-cleaner’s (piazza Perego, at 100 m)
The closest parking is located in via Gran San Bernardo, 10.
- Inclusions Final cleaning
Utilities (electricity, water, gas)
Available methods of payment:
- Check-in time: 15:00 - 19:00
- Check-out time: 09:00 - 12:00
- Cancellation Policy The full down-payment will be retained.
Properties of the same type See all
Porta Vittoria Luxury San Babila/80923 More info about
Corso di Porta Vittoria, Duomo - Center
- People 3
- Beds 2
- Showers 2
Settembrini Liberty Venere/80540 More info about
Via Settembrini, Porta Venezia
- People 5
- Beds 2
- Showers 2
Bacone Liberty Olimpia/80400 More info about
Piazzale Bacone, Porta Venezia
- People 7
- Beds 2
- Showers 2
SPECIALISTS IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT HOME Email us!